BEST Brazil had, in May 11th to 16th, it’s first Middle East edition since it was created in 2004.
The group was integrated by the following representatives:
• Aldo Mendes - Deputy Governor for Monetary Policy - Central Bank
• Paulo Fontoura Valle - Deputy Secretary of the National Treasury
• Pablo Fonseca Pereira dos Santos - Secretary of Economic Monitoring of the Ministry of Finance
• Luciana Dias - Commissioner at the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission
• Rubens Sardenberg - Head of Economic Affairs/Chief Economist of Brazilian Federation of Banks – FEBRABAN
• Pedro Bastos - CEO at BRAiN – Brazil Investments & Business and director of HSBC Global Asset Management Brazil
• Sérgio Gullo - Chief Representative EMEA – BM&FBOVESPA – Brazilian Exchange
BEST’s delegation had meetings in Abu Dhabi (May 12th), Dubai (May 12th), Riyadh (May 13th), Kuwait (May 14th) and Doha (May 15th).